If you are interested in playing baseball this year, here is some important information:
- Conditioning. We have two more conditionings remaining: Wednesday and Thursday 7:15 to 9:00 at the Aux gym.
- Tryouts. Tryouts will be next week (starting on February 22) from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. I will talk to the basketball teams and this may change to 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. I will put a post on parmaredmenathletics.com and final forms if it does.
- In order to tryout, you need a physical on file. You also need to sign up on https://parma-oh.finalforms.com/, if you have not done so already. Players and parents MUST sign the forms.
- You will need to bring your own drinks to practice (we cannot share water and there will be no water fountains).
- I require masks to be worn for the majority of our practices, unless we are doing strenuous cardiovascular work.
- Varsity coach: Presloid (math teacher, room 120) JV coach: Kern (math teacher, room B-253).
If you have any questions, contact Coach Presloid or Coach Kern.
Good luck and I can’t wait to see everyone next week and get to work!
Check out @parmabaseball1 on twitter for other updates